On Aug. 10, 2020 at about 12:30pm Deng Mabiour walked in to the Village Mall Walk In Clinic in Red Deer, Alberta carrying a hammer and a machete. While inside he attacked Doctor Walter Reynolds a 45-year-old father of two. People said he rushed inside and then they heard screaming from the exam room. When armed officers arrived at the scene they found Mabiour fleeing the scene and he threw a hammer at a police officer. The cops never shot him yet even though he still was wielding a machete in a busy parking lot in the middle of the afternoon. He eventually dropped the machete and officers swooped in. They cuffed him and took him downtown to the station.
Mabiour was charged with first-degree murder, assault with a weapon and assaulting a police officer.
RCMP said the two men were known to each other but did not say whether Mabiour was a patient of Reynolds. Rumor around Red Deer is that Mabiour was beating his wife and kids, Dr. Reynolds found out about it and was going to report him. Again all hear say but believable.
“Did you understand the charges?” asked the judge.
“No, I didn’t understand,” Mabiour replied. “Because I am sick. I lost memory. Listen to me, I don’t remember. I want a doctor.”
Mabiour continued talking as the judge and lawyers spoke.
Mabiour in Court
Mabiour appeared in Red Deer court on April 14 following the Alberta Review Board Hearing on Wednesday. A four-week jury trial is scheduled for Nov. 22-Dec 17. Mabiour says he will represent himself despite the judge warning him about the seriousness of the case. Even then Mabiour refused legal aid “A lawyer cannot do anything about my case. No lawyer is good for me in Canada. I’m a Black man,” Mabiour told the judge. Also while there Mabiour said “Listen to me. I don’t remember anything because I’m sick. I want a doctor,” with a heavy accent. Which is as good as saying you did it and know it. Prying at false hopes of fake sympathy for a doctor who left Africa to flee African violence. I will try to update this when more is found out
Deng Mabiour 54 year old South Sudanese refugee described as a loner who came to Canada as a government-sponsored refugee in the late 1990s. He had fled South Sudan and was in a refugee camp in Ethiopia when he emigrated to Vancouver.. His half-brother told news sources that Deng once underwent brain surgery in Vancouver and that the family has a history of mental health problems. His half-brother Deng Mabior, 41, lives in Seattle. He goes by the same first name as his older half-brother. Their surnames have different spellings. “When he was in Sudan, somebody attacked him and hit him on the head,” Mabior said. “Then when he came to Canada, he got brain surgery. That’s what he told me. That is what I know.”
The body of Bud Paul, 56,of Winnipeg, Manitoba was found hidden in deep brush on the Roseau River Anishinaabe First Nation on Aug. 11, 2020, Paul was last seen at a liquor store in Neepawa, Manitoba on August 1st, 2020.Paul was seen in the company of the two individuals pictured below.It is believed he may of travelled with the pair from Neepawa to Dauphin in a red Chevy Trax. Paul was reported missing to the Winnipeg Police on August 7th and he hadn’t been seen or heard from since the 4th.
On August 10th police found a burnt out SUV in Winnipeg which was later determined to be Paul’s. Police found a piece of evidence discarded in a garbage bin near the burned vehicle, but would not say publicly what it was. Investigators believe those responsible for Paul’s death continued to use his bank account and cellphone after he died.
A 36-year-old woman has been arrested and released without charges in connection with the death of Winnipegger Bud Paul earlier this year, RCMP say. The woman, who is a suspect in Paul’s death, was arrested in Winnipeg on Sunday, police said in a Tuesday news release. She was taken to RCMP headquarters for questioning and then released on Monday without charges. The woman remains a suspect in Paul’s death, police said in the release.
The suspects have been identified but police have yet to release their names to the public. It’s almost a year. Hurry up.
A man shot by Jefferson County sheriff’s deputies during an early-morning home invasion and sexual assault was just released from prison less than three months ago after a string of crimes that terrorized the northwest side of the Center Point area seven years ago.
The Following crimes occurred in 2013. In Jefferson County, Alabama. Burgin, authorities say, may be linked to as many as 12 home invasion robberies and sexual assaults. From January through September, sheriff’s deputies responded to 12 reports of home invasion robberies. Some involved sexual assaults; others didn’t. The female victims ranged in age from mid-20s to mid-40s. He usually entered the homes from the rear and always carried a gun. He also stole jewelry, electronics, and cash. The break came in the pre-dawn hours of Sept. 5, when deputies were dispatched to a report of a burglary in progress in the 100 block of 24th Court N.W. A woman told lawmen she was awakened by a noise. Her 24-year-old son went to investigate and found a gunman wearing a mask and trying to remove the back window screen.
When the suspect spotted the son, he simply turned and walked away. Deputies already were in the area as part of the operation plan, and saw the man running from the victim’s home. They chased him across Center Point Road, where he tried to get away by jumping off a retaining wall. Deputies moved into to arrest him when he fell to the ground. He fought them, but he was eventually subdued and taken into custody. He was taken to the hospital to be treated for injuries during his escape attempt, and then taken to the county jail on charges of attempted burglary and attempting to elude.
He was sentenced to 20 years in prison, with 5 to serve. Most of Burgin’s charges were dismissed or he was acquitted for.
Then just three months after his early release from prison in July of 2020 he was shot by police in a home invasion and sexual assault.Way to change your life around Ricky “at a boy!??“.